Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stash Report Week #13

IN YTD: 79 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 84 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 5 yards OUT

16 spools of thread used

I have a number of projects requiring cutting and piecing right now, plus a hand-quilting project that will take a while to finish. These projects are listed under my "Projects to Ponder" on the right. I'm not sure when any of them will be finished, as Thursday is my due date.

Be sure to check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.zzvb (thanks, Assistant for your typing)mommy

4 comments:

Kathie said...

I never thought about tracking how many spools of thread I used, thats a great idea.

kathie L.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day for Thursday! :) Best wishes, Dianne B. in England

Mary-Kay said...

As I came up to your blog, i was wondering if you had that baby yet. I can see that you didn't. Good luck and I hope all goes well and you have this baby on Thursday.

Vicki H. said...

I hope that you have a great week. The last one felt like a month when I was expecting.

Wow 16 spools of thread! That is a lot of sewing, good job!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...