Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If only I could post the pictures.......

... you would be laughing awfully hard.

We returned from a trip to the grocery store and library. The girls asked to play outside, and even though it was wet, I thought it would be okay. The worst that would happen would be mud, right? I saw the Assistant go dance in a puddle and told her puddles were off limits.

So what happened next? I looked outside to see the Assistant COMPLETELY NAKED coming up the steps. Where were her clothes? Ah, in a muddy pile in the grass next to a giant puddle of water. And there was Screamer's shirt. Where was Screamer?

Oh, my. Screamer rounds the corner with her jeans around her ankles, her poopy diaper lying on top, poop all over her legs. She's crying because she HATES being dirty.

I run for the wipes and camera, take a few pictures, then settle down to figure out how to clean them up. The Assistant could be sent inside to clean up, but Screamer had muddy shoes on.

What an adventure!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori said...

maybe you can't POST pictures, but you could sure send them to me! My nephews did the same thing. The crick was full of that melting snow, and all we saw were white butts in the water! Lots of yelling and laughing to GET OUT OF THERE! Luckily the water wasn't very cold. But it was mucky and muddy!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...