Monday, January 2, 2017

January UFO Update


1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Stockings (7 of 8)
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Rose appliqué 
6. Hourglass blocks
7. Scrappy DWR (I'm collecting fabrics still)
8. Pillow (I don't currently need another, but the fabric was passed from a beloved deceased)
9. ABC appliqué
10. Orphan blocks
11. Spelling Bee
December 1: 11 UFOs
Finished: 1
Started: 1
December 31: 11 UFOs

I finished PK's placemat and started a new quilt to use up my yellow, black, white, and grey odds and ends from the orphan box.  I'm proud to say not a single scrap will return to the orphan box!

I'm not sure how I will continue this posts in the future, since the only real UFO left is Tell it to the Stars, and I'm actively working on its hand quilting.  Maybe I'll update once a quarter or so.  We will see!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Progress was made, even if the overall numbers didn't go down.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...