Sunday, January 8, 2017

Stash Report Week #1

 IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 yards

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 2 yards
YTD Total: 2 yards OUT!

I finished two pillow cases and have already drained the first spool of thread for the year.  Pillowcases will be Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews for 2017, so I'm getting started early to see some stash move!

I'll be going back to my year's end stash report for 2016 and subtracting four yards from my purchased amount since an order won't be fulfilled.  It's always frustrating to order, not see the order processed for a week, and find out a fabric is sold out.  Blergh.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

A great start to stash busting in 2017! Sorry about the out of stock fabric, that's never fun.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...