Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February UFO Update

1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Stockings (7 of 8)
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Rose appliqué 
6. Hourglass blocks
7. Scrappy DWR (I'm collecting fabrics still)
8. Pillow (I don't currently need another, but the fabric was passed from a beloved deceased)
9. ABC appliqué
10. Orphan blocks
11. Garden Party
12. Pillow cases
13. Barn Dance
14. Winter Dance
15. Millie's Tshirt quilt
16. commission Tshirt quilt

January 1: 12 projects
Started: 5
Finished: 1
January 31: 16 projects

Yikes!  I finished one quilt only to start five new projects?  What's wrong with me?  Really, I'm not too disturbed.  Out of the 16 projects left on my list, I anticipate finishing 12 or 13 of them before year's end.  That will leave me four (scrappy DWR, pillow, ABC appliqué, and maybe my orphan box).   Not too shabby, if I can just keep my starts the rest of the year to a minimum.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you have a good plan going forward.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...