Monday, July 10, 2023

June Block Count

 Whew.  Why does it take me so long to write this post sometimes?  Probably because it’s a multiple step process, as I want to link up to Prairie Moon Quilts’ 350 Block Challenge.  I should really stop the pursuit of unrealistic perfection from stopping me.  

I finished 85 blocks this month, for a total of 731 for 2023.  I made 26 box blocks, 29 16 patches, 12 “rows” to a tree skirt, 4 yeouijumunbo blocks, and 14 jogakbo “sections.”  Some of my stitching is complicated to count!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I bet counting blocks is like counting yardage out, that's not straight forward either for some projects. You are on pace to have a good year on the block front too.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...