Sunday, July 23, 2023

Stash Report Week #29 and 15 Minutes

 For good or ill, there were no finished projects last week, so my stash report remains unchanged.  It’s a good thing Vicki is going on vacation soon, as it encourages me to delay my order (and the math involved in the decision making process).

I did plenty of hand sewing this week, so I’m another week closer to the day I can count out all the fabric involved in my hexagon quilt.  I think I might dye my own backing for it - or I’ll order a fabulous backing from Vicki, since the front is all her fabrics as well.  I continue my perfect record for 2023, 203 days of 203 days have contained hand stitching.  I don’t think I’ve ever sewed every day this far into the year.

On with the day!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! You are having a great year on the stitching front! And that's with a 10 mile hike one day?

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...