Sunday, July 9, 2023

Stash Report Week #27 and 15 Minutes

 Ah, Sunday.  For the first time in ages (think months, maybe even years), I slept until after 7 am.  It was a nice way to begin the day.

Yesterday, after quite a stretch of stitching, I finished my 16 patch quilt.  It will be a wedding gift for my sister’s niece, and I do love giving family and friends (and family of family) quilts.

I also finished my tan Bojagi panel.  It turned out quite as I hoped, and when its twin is made, I will be sure to take a picture of both.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 14 yards

IN YTD: 23 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 59 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 36 yards OUT

I need to complete a few more projects from stash before I can indulge in some hand dyed fabric for a long term project.  As I ponder using stash more responsibly, I’m also trying not to rush finishes just for the sake of buying new fabric.  I have plenty of things to work on with the fabrics at hand.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sleeping late is always a nice way to start a Sunday. You've done really well on the stash metrics this year. Hopefully this week goes as smoothly as last week.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...