Sunday, July 2, 2023

Stash Report Week #26 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, no stash changes this week.  I did begin the quilting on my 16 patches, so I am inching closer to 13 more yards out!

My hexagons were in my lap every day this week, so I maintained my perfect record of 182 out of 182 days for 2023.  It’s much slower progress than I imagined, but I clearly hadn’t considered the number of hexagons that need to be joined together!  It will be interesting to see how far I stitch in July.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Past half year and still at 100%, you've done so well this year!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...