Saturday, July 29, 2023

Nothing Red to Report


 I have no red sewing photos for the week.  Sunday and Monday were a flurry of travel preparations, and Tuesday through Friday we were on a short trip to Colorado.  Today I went on a 15 mile hike for Q’s merit badge, and I’m afraid I cut out clothes for a funeral next weekend instead of sewing anything red.

While we were away, I did spend time each day on sewing together my pieces for yeouijumunbo (wish-fulfilling jewel) or cathedral windows.  I’m not sure what this piece wants to become, but it gives me time to practice tidying up my stitches.

Yellow will be quiet next month too - I already made my 16 patches and doubt there will be many box blocks.  It’s probably good as I need to get back into my classroom, go school supply shopping, and otherwise figure out the school year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you survived the 15 mile hike. Getting anything after that is an achievement!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...