Saturday, July 22, 2023

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Progress

I don’t have any red sewing this week, so I’ll show up my Rainbow hexagons.  Here’s my progress since starting to assemble it in June.  While it might look small in the picture, I do believe this will be a king sized quilt by the time I finish!  As I assemble, I can see my stitches have gotten smaller and more regular.

Q is working on his hiking merit badge for Boy Scouts, so I was on a 10 mile hike with him and other scouts early this morning.  We were all exhausted by the time we were done, and next week we are doing a 15 mile hike!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

 

1 comment:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...