Sunday, July 16, 2023

Stash Report Week #28 and 15 Minutes

 I am pleased to have finished the second bojagi panel for my cutting board and found several yards to donate from my stash.  I am trying to weed out the fabrics I always pass over (or make something with them).

On the other end of the stash usage, I did bring in four yards to dye with indigo which I cut into fat quarters.  Oddly enough, despite submerging each fat quarter a different number of times/amount of time, they all resulted in the same color.  I don’t know what I’ll make with fabric, but I suspect I should soak them one more time if I decide to put them with something white/light.

IN this week: 4 yards
OUT this week: 5 yards

IN YTD: 27 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 64 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 37 yards OUT

I have nothing to finish for a while now, but I am off to sew together more hexagons!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

Pictures of the indigo?

Kate said...

You still have more out than in, so it's still a great year on the stash metrics front.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...