Sunday, July 30, 2023

Stash Report Week #30 and 15 Minutes

 This year, the handwork is never the problem.  Even on vacation, I brought my yeouijumun with me and worked on it daily.  The statistics remain at 100%, with 210 of 210 days.  I had hoped to finish attaching the fourth “row” of my hexagon, but I’m a little short.  Still, it’s fantastic progress for two months.

I did visit a new quilt shop on our vacation, so a splendid stack of fat quarters came home with me.

IN this week: 3 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 30 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 64 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 33 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...