Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 Sewing Goals

Ah, 2021, it looks like we already blew the year on my birthday (January 6).  I’m going to set forth some goals anyway and see if we can redeem the year.

Stash: I’d like to use 100 yards more than I take in, and buy no more than 20 yards.

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Modern Vintage, hand pieced hexagons, cork fabric farm quilt

Other quilts: twin quilt, placemats, 2020 temperature quilt, strip twist, pineapple quilt, star quilt in blue and grays

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

 

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Is that your new home? Looks like a beautiful farm house.

Kate said...

Trying to get moved in right at the first of the year will tend to delay some things. Good luck with your goals this year.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...