Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 UFO Challenge

 My goal for years has been to decrease my UFO count to less than ten, and in 2019 and 2020, I was able to do that.  I start 2021 with the following list:

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Temperature quilt
6. Morewood Mystery
7. Strip Twist

I hope to finish the temperature quilt this week, the Morewood Mystery this month, and Strip Twist before February 9 (I hope!).  I will also start at least two new scrappy quilts this month.  The first three projects are unlikely to be finished in 2021, and the hexagons will be a work in progress all year.

My brother’s wife is pregnant with twins, roughly due in March, so I need to work on those baby quilts in February and March.  I’ll do what I can to have them ready to go before then, but I also have oodles of unpacking and decluttering tasks yet to be done.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done so well at getting down your UFO list and keeping it that way. I'm hoping to make it below 15 by the end of the year.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...