Sunday, January 3, 2021

Stash Report Week #1 and 15 Minutes

 A fresh start for the year!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

My 2021 goals for the stash are to buy less than 20 yards (gulp) and have my net usage above 100 yards.  My closet at the new house has ample space, but as I stack up my fabric, I have plenty of bits and pieces I’d like to use up rather than continue storing.  Empty space would be good for me!

I hand stitched 2/2 days for 2021.  I really need to finish this large orange hexagon star, but I’ll get there!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sometimes it takes a move to realize how much fabric we have

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

A great start for the new year! I wish you the best with your goals. Good luck with the move. I haven't moved in so long, but it would be a scary concept to move the fabric.

Kate said...

Using up those odds and ends is challenging. Congrats on the stitching time this week. Good luck with all your 2021 goals.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...