Monday, January 11, 2021

Stash Report #2 and 15 Minutes

 It was a good week for incoming fabric.  Yes, yes, my goal is to buy only 20 yards this year, but it was my birthday, and my birthday present was fabric.  It doesn’t count for the 20 yards.

I received some bolt end scrap bags of Kona solids and batiks, so I’m going to estimate 25 yards.

IN this week: 25 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

2 spools used up for the year.

I did hand stitch every day, for 9/9 for the year.  We still don’t have internet at the new house, so I’m dashing this out in the driveway of the old house after taking care of trash.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Birthday stash enhancements shouldn't count. Hope you've been able to get the Internet going and are more settled in this week.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...