Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stash Report Week #5 and 15 Minutes

 I finished a quilt, I finished a quilt!  This is quilt finish number 3 for 2021, but now I think we may enter a drought of quilt finishes for a while.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 6 yards

IN YTD: 28 3/4 yards (0 purchased)
OUT YTD: 22 1/2 yards
YTD total: 5 1/4 yards IN

Oh, that’s an improvement.  There are twins due in the family in the next few months, so if I get their quilts done, I should be able to get back in the positive.  Again, that may take a while, since I won’t be able to baste or quilt for well over a month, but I can get plenty of quilt tops ready to go.

On the hand work 15 minutes a day front, I found time every day this week, so my record is 28/30 for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...