Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stash Report Week #4 and 15 Minutes

 Hand stitching is more complicated this year, apparently, as I missed another day.  We are busy with such disparate things that I don’t yet have a routine in the new house to keep hand stitching easy. Sometimes while I’m doing school with Miss G, it works to stitch, and sometimes, that’s a battle.  Sometimes I can rest in the afternoon with my feet up, and sometimes it’s chaos or we have a project to complete before the kids have screen time.

Anyway, that’s my excuse.  I have stitched 21 of 23 days for 2021.

I finished my Morewood Mystery quilt (early).  I had a sneak peek and figured out how to assemble my blocks ahead of schedule, which allowed me to finish it before surgery (whew!) and get it off my plate.  I love it and hope to share pictures after the reveal in a few months.  Finishing this quilt does mean a nice change in stash numbers again.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 11 yards

IN YTD: 28 3/4 yards (none purchased)
OUT YTD: 16 1/2 yards
YTD Total:  12 1/4 yards IN

I’ve also exhausted three spools of thread and made 0 masks for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing off Morewood. So far I'm really enjoying that mystery and am looking forward to getting the next clue on Thursday. Hope things are a bit more settled after one more week in the new house. Did you ever get the Internet installed? Great numbers this month, even if you didn't manage to stitch every day to date. Sometimes that happens. How you get so much done with so much going on is really amazing.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...