Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Stash Report Week #3 and 15 Minutes

 IN this week: 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 5 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 28 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 5 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 23 1/4 yards IN

I received a lovely prize/gift from Shelly of Prairie Moon Quilts for participating in her 350 Block Challenge.  She sent 3 super cute fat quarters.  That means I still haven’t bought any fabric.  (Ha ha, 16 days in and “still” haven’t bought fabric.)


I finished my temperature quilt!  I’m so glad to have a quilt finished after my large birthday gift.  I’ve been cutting and piecing, so the year’s goals are moving along nicely.

On the 15 minutes front, I did miss one day.  The baby wakes up 3-4 times in the evening before I go to bed, and one time I laid down to nurse him, I fell asleep and didn’t get back up to do my hand sewing.  The hexagons are still coming together nicely.  That leaves me with 15/16 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Every little bit out makes a difference. That you managed 6 days with a baby and moving into a new place is pretty amazing. Hope this week was at least as good.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...