Wednesday, March 30, 2022

April Goals

 March was a great month.

1.  Finish “Flowers for Frances.”  Done.

2.  Scraps: trim, one large hexagon star in yellow/gold, finish making Farmhouse blocks (8 left!), continue turning my triangles into tiny blocks, and do something with a collection of bee fabric remnants.  Done!  I finished a lovely quilt from my bee remnants.

3.  Make a quick quilt for a family in need of cheering up.  It’s also basted and ready for quilting, as the piecing really was that quick.  Done.

4.  If I finish the above, Spunky requested a quilt for her friend.  I cut it and may very well start sewing it after quilting the other quilts.  Also done.  I love successful months.

April should be lovely too, unless I am totally sucked into the outdoors!

1.  Scraps: trim, make a pink star (probably finish the orange one first!), make the farmhouse blocks into a flimsy (stretch goal: basted or even done?), sew more triangles into blocks, and make at least 20 more heart blocks.

2.  My sister-in-law is patiently waiting for a tshirt quilt.  I may need to order backing, but I’d like to make good progress on this one.

3.  Make a quilt from the rocket/space fabrics I have.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...