Saturday, March 5, 2022

Sunshine and Daisies

 I finished my two farm blocks for the week, leaving only six more!  They both turned out lovely, which I hope will inspire me to cut out the last week promptly.

I also cut the fabric for my yellow/gold hexagon star.  Additionally, I finished two flimsies, one of flowers and one quick quilt.  I included pictures, although the bottom quilt is still in the “arrangement stage” in this picture!  It’s currently folded up with batting and backing to be basted next week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. I link up each Saturday to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

7 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Cute bee block!

Vicki W said...

The bumble bee is so cute! It would make a cute quilt to just use a bunch of these blocks.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your farm blocks are definitely cute! And love the flower quilt flimsy, too. It's a happy quilt!

Jennifer said...

looks great! i love the rectangles one, too! can't wait to see your Flower Path done- it's going to be great!!!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

all your blocks are looking pretty! really like the bee!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Only 6 more blocks? Woot, woot!! Lovely job with those quilt tops, Katie.

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What a great choice for your RSC block. The Lazy Daisy is new to me, but I can definitely see its potential.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...