Friday, March 4, 2022

February UFO Report

 The large goal for February was to finish my Rhododendron Mystery, and finish it I did, on the 27th!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Farm quilt
7. Pink hexagons
8. Valentine
9. Triangles
10. Flowers

February 1: 10 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 3
February 28: 10 projects

I started three projects: Boxes, a weighted blanket, and Flowers for Frances.  I then finished three projects: Boxes, the weighted blanket, and my Rhododendron Mystery.  It was a great way to finish out the second month of the year!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...