Thursday, March 3, 2022

March Goals

 February only had a few goals…

1.  Scraps: trim, 4 teal flowers or rounds, eight more farmhouse blocks, a small quilt from 2.5” bricks, and more triangles into four patches.  If I finish all that, I will add some teal flowers for a quilt I want to make in March.  Done, all of it, as well as all the flowers for what was supposed to be a March project.

2. Finish the Rhododendron Mystery.  Yes.

3.  Make a weighted blanket for my niece before her newest sibling is born.  Done indeed.

March has a little bit more ambition peeking out, just in time to be waylaid by the spring garden.

1.  Finish “Flowers for Frances.”  It is basted as I write this.

2.  Scraps: trim, one large hexagon star in yellow/gold, finish making Farmhouse blocks (8 left!), continue turning my triangles into tiny blocks, and do something with a collection of bee fabric remnants.

3.  Make a quick quilt for a family in need of cheering up.  It’s also basted and ready for quilting, as the piecing really was that quick.

4.  If I finish the above, Spunky requested a quilt for her friend.  I cut it and may very well start sewing it after quilting the other quilts.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...