Sunday, March 13, 2022

Stash Report Week #10 and 15 Minutes

 I finished my Flowers for Frances this week, so my stash report feels lovely.  I have almost gotten back on track to using twice what comes in.

One more spools is gone, for 9 used up this year.  Thank goodness I haven’t continued on my pattern of using up a spool every week; I don’t buy the most expensive thread, but 52 new spools of thread is still a lot!  On the other hand, it’s not a bad thing that I’m using up half-empty threads.  I would like all my colorful threads to fit in one storage box, and that’s not yet possible.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 7 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 43 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 21 1/4 yards OUT

On the 15 minutes front, I have worked on my hand work every day.  I already have the first three colors of my star finished, so it’s just the large outer round left.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great stitching metrics for almost a quarter of the way through the year. Hopefully you'll be able to balance your stitching time with the garden and all the other spring and summer seasonal chores.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...