Sunday, March 6, 2022

Stash Report Week #9 and 15 Minutes

It was a full week, with appointments and meetings and “extra.”  I’m relieved it’s over and that the coming week looks calmer.  Finishing my Rhododendron Mystery has resulted in a much anticipated change to my stash report.  After eight more yards, I’ll be back on track for using twice what I buy/receive this year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 14 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 36 yards
YTD Total: 14 yards OUT 

On the 15 minutes front, one of my “extras” for the week was getting three kids their third COVid shot as they’re part of a research study.  The appointment is two hours with lots of waiting in between steps, so I had more than 15 minutes for my hexagons that day.  There was a near disaster when I discovered my pin had fallen out of my bag!  I did find a safety pin, so that sufficed for the rest of the morning.  My total is 64 of 64 days for 2022 (how are we already 64 days into 2022?).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...