Tuesday, March 29, 2022

March UFO Report

 March was a busy month.  Clearly I was relieved by finishing my Rhododendron Mystery, as I finished four quick and easy quilts this month!

I started a quick quilt from fat quarters, the bee scrap quilt, a quilt for Spunky’s best friend, and a quilt from a stack of space-themed fat quarters.  I finished Frances’ flowers and the first three starts for the month.

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Farm quilt
7. Pink hexagons
8. Valentine
9. Triangles
10. JoJo’s space fabric

March 1: 10 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 4
March 31: 10 projects

The hope in April is to finish the space fabric quilt and make great progress on the Valentine quilt.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...